We don’t have a set cost as the variables are, well, variable. Each project, no matter how small, has its variables which beneficially or adversely affect the cost for our services. Let’s cut the mumbo-jumbo and get to the point of you knowing what a project will cost.
What we will do for each project is offer the following;
• ONE OFF COST - We will give you a one off cost based on the specification for the works. The quotation will be itemised and services described in detail so that you know what you are getting for your money. You can then take the simple action (as described on the quotation) to instruct our services.
• HOURLY RATE – We can offer you a flat rate per hour for our services. This is not the best method for yourselves, but we can offer it where necessary.
• DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENT UPFRONT - If you have a lot of spare cash in the bank and would like to reduce your bill further we will offer you a discount (as detailed on the quotation) for payment upfront. This option will not be for everyone but once you are completely confident of our capabilities it is an option none the less.
• REPEAT BUSINESS SAVINGS - For repeat business we will offer discounted rates – the more you spend the more you save. We will discuss this as our working relationship grows.
• REVISION COSTS – We will try in every instance to not charge for ‘small’ revisions as this is not what we are about – even if it is a small change in specification. If there are any major revisions to make we will inform you of the cost prior to carrying out any revision work. This will mean you will not be stung for revisions and are fully informed all the way.
• SITE VISIT COSTS – We can do this in two ways a) give you a cost prior to coming to site or b) give you a cost for the complete services once we have been to site. If you have not won the job yet don’t worry, just talk to us and we will come up with a solution to help you out.
• WE WON’T BE BEATEN ON PRICE – If you would like us to try and beat an existing price for a job which you have written confirmation of price from another design outfit, we will try and beat them on price.
• FULL PACKAGE OR REDUCED PACKAGE? – In order to provide you with a more competitive service we can offer a full package or a reduced cut down version of a full package. You will still get everything you need but with less trimmings. For instance we can produce A4 packages with supporting calculations, meaning the time spent on the project is less, thus reducing the on-costs to you.
These are just a few of the ‘cost’ options. We are extremely competitive and are happy to discuss alternative methods of remuneration.